European Dreams Tour
- Inc. & Exc.
- Departure Date
- Optional Sightseeing
- Terms & Condition
- Flight Delhi to Paris // Rome to Delhi on air italia
- Accommodation at the Hotel mentioned or similar on twin sharing basis
- Daily continental breakfast and Indian dinner as per hotel menu
- Deluxe Coach tours, transfers, sightseeing & surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Paris panoramic city tour covering Champs Elysees, Arch de Triomph, Notre Dame cathedral, Concorde square, Opera Garnier
- Eiffel Tower is upto 2nd level
- River Seine Cruise
- Lake Lucerne & city tour covering chapel bridge, Lions monument
- Mt. Titlis with Rotair revolving cable car, Snow Tube & Glacier parks – FREE
- View the mighty Rhine fall in Schaffhausen, Switzerland
- Innsbruck city tour – Maria Theresa square, Golden roof, River Inns
- Visit to famous Swarovski Crystal Museum & showroom in Wattens
- Vaparetto ride & city Tour including visit to Murano glass showroom in Venice
- Leaning Tower of Pisa (outside) one of the wonders of the world
- Vatican city cathedral
- Rome city tour
- Cost of any expenses of personal nature like laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges etc& also food /drinks not forming part of the group menu.
- Portages at Hotels, Airport & Sea Ports
- The exchange rate of Euro keeps on fluctuating. Euro will be charged as per the TT selling OW remittance rate of Bank on the day/date of final payment
- Visa and Travel Insurance.
- Driver tip 2 Euro per person per day.
- Holiday Inn Express Paris – CDG Airport or Similar
- Hotel Mercure Paris Roissy CDG or Similar
- Thessoni Home Zurich or Similar
- NH Zurich Airport Hotel or Similar
- Mövenpick Hotel Zürich Airport or Similar
- Alpenkönig Tirol or Similar
- Methis Hotel or Similar
- El Rustego or Similar
- Hotel Villa Marcello Giustinian or Similar
- Hotel Park Arezzo Castiglion Fiorentino or Similar
- Best Western Roma Tor Vergata or Similar
11(Sold Out) 18(Sold Out) 25(Sold Out)
02(Sold Out) 09(Sold Out) 16(Sold Out) 23(Sold Out) 30(Sold Out)
03(Sold Out) 06(Sold Out) 10(Sold Out) 13(Sold Out) 17(Sold Out) 20(Sold Out) 24(Sold Out) 27(Sold Out)
VisaVisa not included
Jungfraujoch, Cog Wheel Train, Ice Palace, Sphinx Terrace, Aletsch glacier
Lake Lucerne cruise (45 Mins cruise)( with Welcome drink)
Boat ride at Rheine falls (15 mins)
Lido show with a glass of Champagne
Gondola Ride at San Marco (Based on Minimum 12 PAX)
Leaning tower of PISA
Coloseum entry in Roma
Vatican Museum and Sistine chapel (With VOX)
Vatican Museum and Sistine chapel (Without VOX)
*Please note that Euro is calculated at the rate of 1 Euro = Rs. 70. Any increase would be extra. The cost of Euro component will be collected in Indian currency only as per the TT selling OW remittance rate of HDFC Bank only as on date/day of final payment.
*Optional Excursions are subject to a minimum participation of 35 Adults.
Cost for Ticket + Visa + Insurance, Cost of Basic Travel Quota (BTQ) equivalent to USD 10,000, No Porterage included, Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure. The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to the departure of your tour. Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us pay TV, mini-bar, telephone calls, etc. Meals other than what is mentioned in your Itinerary. Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides other than that mentioned in “Tour Cost Includes”, Overseas Mediclaim, Tips to Driver: EURO 2 per pax per day (Compulsory)
Terms & Conditions:
Vouchers are not transferable and valid only for the services mentioned therein. Any services not specifically requested, confirmed and noted on vouchers will not be rendered. All extras to be paid directly to the hotels / the service providers.
Passenger Comments / Complaints :
It is imperative that any complaints be made known to the respective handling agents or its representatives without any delay so that appropriate action can be taken.
Cancellation / Refunds:
Cancellation charges will be levied for bookings cancelled after confirmations are done. Requests for refund should be made in writing within 14 days after the scheduled completion of the services. Refund requests for curtailed stays cannot be processed unless provided with documentary evidence from hotel / the service provider. All refund requests are subject to obtaining a refund approval from the hotel / the service provider and no refund can be given without this approval. Anuga Holidays reserves the right to process and whether or not to approve the refund request and if necessary charge an administrative fee. For packages, no refunds can be processed for partially utilized services and no-Shows. In the event of no show Anuga Holidays reserves the right to release the complete booking and levy 100% cancellation charges.
Notice given for Cancellation Cancellation Charge
More than 42 Days 25% of total holiday cost
41-28 Days 35% of total holiday cost
27-14 Days 50% of total holiday cost
13-8 Days 75% of total holiday cost
7 Days or less 100% of total holiday cost
It is understood that, we act as Travel operators only for all services covered hereby. Further we shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage resulting from acts of God, dangers, fire, breakdown of machinery, equipment or vehicles, acts of government authority, wars, civil disturbances, riots, thefts, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines or any delays or changes including any extra expenses which the passenger may incur as a result of any of the foregoing causes.
During your holiday your driver, tour leader, guide, hotel or other service providers may offer services or excursions which are not included in the price of your holiday or listed in our itinerary. Since they do not form part of your tour with us, we do not accept any responsibility for their cancellation or curtailment or for any loss, damage, injury or death that you may suffer. If you wish to make a complaint or bring a claim in relation to such excursions or activities, then you should contact the person who offered them to you directly.
Your Holiday Price:
Once we have sent you a booking confirmation or invoice, we will only change the price of your holiday if there is a change or increase in any one or more of the following:
a) Transportation costs (including the cost of fuel);
b) Dues, taxes or fees chargeable ,such as landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airports; or
c) The exchange rate applicable to the particular holiday package. (Our prices are fixed using the exchange rates available in the month of November
d) In the event of a significant increase in any of the components that are included in your tour cost i.e.: hotels, entrances, flights, transportation & food.
If we do not have minimum 25 Pax required to operate the group tour, we might operate the tour on other date or on individual basis covering the same itinerary, where we would not be able to provide you the services of a full time tour manager, but there will be a local guide who will assist you to all the main sightseeing places.
In the event of a breakdown of a coach on a touring holiday, our liability will be limited; if, for any reason we cannot provide a replacement coach and that you miss out on a significant attraction we will reimburse the amount which we have paid to the supplier, though we will endeavour to replace the coach at the earliest. However sometimes delays will occur due to many reasons beyond our control. In this event we are also entitled to use a replacement coach that we deem fit to conclude the rest of the journey. The replacement coach may or may not have the same amenities as the original coach.
If your visa is rejected/refused or delayed by the consulate and we know the outcome 15 days prior to departure, then we will charge 25% of the tour cost. If the visa is rejected within 15 to 8 days of tour departure then the cancellation will be 35% of the tour cost. If the visa is rejected within 7 days or less of tour departure then the cancellation will be 70% of the tour cost.